Monday 16 May 2011

52 Suburbs - The Book

Bernadette (and Bernadette)

Louise Hawson's wonderful blog, 52 Suburbs, is now a book. I went along to the launch at the Museum of Sydney yesterday to see the exhibition (showing as part of the Head On Photo Festival), hear Louise speak, and to get an author signed copy of what is a wonderful book. To be able to sit down with the book in my hands and study Louise's work for as long as I like, is an inspiration.

Congratulations Louise!

If you haven't yet found 52 Suburbs I urge you to visit and take a good long look around my city through the eyes of a creative and gifted photographer.
Louise

Making sure its perfect

2 comments:

Dianne said...

I've not visited Louise's blog-site but will do so now!

Pierre BOYER said...

Great blog...
Have a sweet day,

Pierre