Monday 9 April 2012

Easter Show


These two images are, to me, quintessential Easter Show. The Dagwood Dog (aka Pluto Pup), a hotdog dipped in batter, deep fried and covered in tomato sauce. I chanced upon a family indulging in this festive treat. Here's dad and the boys, mum had better taste than to partake. I've never tried one and doubt that I ever will. I'm sure they taste every bit as disgusting as they look.


The Showbag. A parent's nightmare and a child's delight. Horribly expensive bags filled with sugar in all its incarnations and colourful bits of plastic junk.

4 comments:

Dianne said...

Great show captures Ann ... I've never tried a Dagwood dog but I'm sure this family enjoyed their day out and that's what matters.

Rae Walter said...

Great show shots Ann. Love the top one. Hope that you had a relaxing Easter break.

Jim said...

Huge dagwood dogs.

Gordon said...

Mmm .. lots of not so healthy food, but the 'Dagwood Dog boys' look like they are going to enjoy eating them. Great shots!